Pascal's wager

From: Carol Regehr (cregehr@phys.ksu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 11:26:49 EST

    I'm trying to find some commentary on Pascal's wager with focus
    on 1 Corinthians 15:12-19, i.e. that it *does* matter whether we
    know our hope is true. I've found lots of websites discussing the
    pros and cons of Pascal's wager from assorted logical points of
    view, but nothing concerning Paul's remarks. Can someone point me
    to something online or in a library? Has the group discussed this
    before? I don't see how to search the asa archives.

    Isn't this reference the first that comes to mind when
    considering Pascal's wager? I expected that it would be easy to
    find discussion on this.

    Carol Regehr

    --
    cregehr@phys.ksu.edu