A request for information

From: Russell Maatman (rmaat@mtcnet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 13:44:49 EST

    Recently someone wrote to this list about an analogy between similarities
    in computer code and similarities in the DNA code of different organisms.
    As I remember it, the writer pointed out that large portions of the Windows
    95 code are similar in its different applications. His idea was, given that
    living organisms all exist in the same universe, they would be expected to
    have similar codes, just as Windows 95 applications all exist in the same
    computer code universe and therefore have similar codes.

    I might be wrong in what I remember of that communication. Here is my
    request:

    By mistake, I deleted that message; could anyone forward that message to
    me? Thanks!

    Russ

    Russell Maatman
    e-mail: rmaat@mtcnet.net