Re: Sin and Death

From: Graham Morbey (gmorbey@wlu.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 11:03:25 EST

    Dear Ken,

    Just briefly let me say that probably Genesis 1-11 is a prologue to the
    rest of the Bible and meant to answer questions like: who is the true god?
    How did we get in the state we find ourselves, etc., etc. Perhaps you
    would find Walter Bruggemann's GENESIS in the Interpretation series
    helpful. I recommend it. Not only that, CRC Publications has studies on
    Genesis by people like John Timmer and Harvey Smit that give interesting
    takes on the meaning of the early Genesis chapters.

    Regards...

    Graham E. Morbey, Chaplain || Wilfrid Laurier University
    tel. 519-884-1970 ext.2739 || Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3C5
    fax 519-885-4865 || gmorbey@wlu.ca