Re: So far, new genetics leave plenty of room for faith

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 14:47:01 EST

    Adrian Teo wrote:

> [...]
    other scientific/naturalistic explanation" comes very close to seeing
    God as a causal agent of the same type as things in the natural world.
    That is a serious error. God is not a being alongside other beings in
    the world, and divine operations are not the same as the operations of
    creatures. As Barth said, "One does not speak about God by speaking
    about man [or, I would add, any other creature] in a loud voice."

    Shalom,

    George