Re: So. Baptist Spin on BOE Vote

From: Brent Foster (bdfoster@shrinkweb.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 18:21:01 EST

    Thanks for posting this Keith. As a Southern Baptist myself I'm disappointed at the misleading tone of this article. In fact I'm disappointed and a little embarrassed at the tone of much of the material from
    Baptist Press, which seems to be basically a pro-SBC propoganda tool. Funny, we Southern Baptists are often quick to criticize the "liberal biased mainstream press". I don't think the SBC has an official position on OEC/YEC so I'm always looking for articles like this to clarify their position.

    --- kbmill@ksu.edu (Keith B Miller)