Re: Part Four: Mathematics and Physics from Genesis to Revelation

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 10:48:40 EST

    Your comments reminds me of the movie "Being There" where at the end of the
    movie Peter Sellers walks on water. The protagonist in the movie played by
    Sellers is not very smart but he is sinless, does not know sin. This is my
    picture of Adam before the Fall. C.S. Lewis has a similar picture of
    paradisal man. Moorad