Re: Really Christian?

From: David F Siemens (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 13:48:47 EST

    Galileo was a student of the Bible who presented an interpretation
    essentially Protestant in his "Letter to the Grand Duchess Christina."
    Kepler was a devout Lutheran, so serious about his faith that he refused
    the professorship at Bologna because he would have to go to mass at least
    once. I grant that he was refused the sacrament because the local pastor
    thought him a crypto-Calvinist. Wasn't it Kepler who said he was thinking
    God's thoughts after him?
    Dave