Scotland

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:43:49 EST

    For anyone who might be interested (and have the patience to download the
    pictures) I have put some pictures up of some of the more interesting things
    I have seen since I have been here. There are Highland cows (very primitive
    looking), earth houses, stone circles and a couple of pictures from a trip
    to Paris, France.

    http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/scot1.html

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm