Some books

From: Inge Frette (inge.frette@geologica.no)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 13:43:08 EDT

    Hello folks and Howard,

    this is first a question to Howard.
    I see that IVP has just published a book called
    "Science & Christianity : Four views "
    where you defend one of the four views.

    Is this a book to be recommended for us on the
    ASA list, or is this book too basic ?
    I see that Stephen Meyer of the ID movement is
    one of the other participants. Would the exchange
    between you and him be of interest for us to read ?

    I have also noticed that prominent ID scholar Jonathan
    Wells has just published a book called
    "Icons of evolution; science or myth?"
    Anyone that has had the chance to have a look at that book ?

    Regards from Inge

    Inge Frette
    GEOLOGICA AS Phone : +47 51 87 58 15
    P.O.Box 8034 Fax : +47 51 87 58 01