Re: 'Frankenfish' or Tomorrow's Dinner?

From: Kamilla Ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 14:45:29 EDT

    I just have one question for the proponents of genetically engineering our
    foods, especially those within the government and its agencies that are supposed
    to be protecting consumers. If this is such an unqualified benefit for the
    consumer, why won't they label the foods so we can be sure to pick these
    "superior" products?

    Of course, I have lots of questions about the science of it all.

    Kamilla