Re: discussion group abbreviations

From: Kamilla Ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:59:41 EDT

    LOL Laugh out loud
    ROTFLOL Rolling on the floor, laughing out loud
    IMO In my opinion (not all of us are as humble as we should be)
    2p My two cents worth
    NT No text (used when responding on a message board when you've said everything in the
    message title)

    Does anyone know of a website that deals with netiquette and has a dictionary of all these
    little abbreviations?

    Kamilla