Re: Omphalos

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 08:41:45 EDT

    Scientific data is collected by mechanical, electrical, etc. devices and so
    cannot be classified as illusions. If that were the case, then we are all
    interns in a mental asylum. Only man can have illusions. Of course, there
    are some who consider certain observations as the subject matter of science
    that are not. Moorad