Re: Evolution scores vs SAT scores.

From: Harry Cook (hcook@oanet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 19:00:12 EDT

    Keith Miller writes:

    Just a reminder that the Kansas science standards also removed
    references to cosmology, an ancient Earth, and global environmental
    issues. Combined with the removal of the general theory of evolution
    (descent with modification from a common ancestor) these cuts take
    out
    the theoretical underpinnings of essentially all historical sciences.

    Keith

    Much important material, especially the viewpointy stuff, is not
    testable, in my view. As I read Keith's message I have to wonder
    whether the Kansas students are getting any kind of education,
    comparable test scores or not.
    Harry Cook
    15032 84 Ave
    Edmonton, AB T5R 3X5