Re: Evolution scores vs SAT scores. What else would you expect?

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 11:37:34 EDT

    Moorad wrote:

    >The failure of our students in science and math is what we should be
    >addressing rather that the damn issue of whether evolution should be taught
    >in public schools or not. Evolution has nothing to say on almost all
    >research being done in biology and medicine, whether technical or basic
    >research.

    Whoa! Evolution is presumed at all levels of biology and medicine. Soon we
    will be raising pigs with human organs ready to transplant directly into humans
    customized to genetically match the recipients. Being part of the animal
    kingdom permits this. There is no debate among biologists as to whether
    humans are connected to the rest of the animal kingdom through mutual
    shared common ancestry - we are. Get over it and let's keep sharing the
    gospel with the smartest of God's critters whether they understand the
    mechanics of evolution or not.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."