RE: Creation Joke

From: Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 17:08:56 EDT

    I'd be very careful, if I were you! Most jokes offend one group or another.
    I'm not trying to be a "wet blanket" but, unless you know your audience, you
    may not get the reaction you expect.

    Having said that, if you want a non-creation joke, there's the old saw about
    the VIP who gave the same talk over and over and over, to the point that
    even her driver had not only memorized the talk but also the answers to the
    questions that were raised after the presentation. One day, they traded
    places and the driver gave the presentation, while the VIP sat in the back
    of the room, dressed as the driver. When the driver was asked a question
    that he had not anticipated and could not answer, he kept his composure and
    replied, "the answer to your question is so simple that I bet even my driver
    can answer it." It may need a bit of work.

    Chuck Vandergraaf
    Pinawa, MB