RE: Evidence Creation Museum

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 04:37:46 EDT

    I just love quoting the man. What he says is really funny.

    "NASA has found that when a red filter is used in space, the stars appear in
    beautiful color. This is exciting because God put the stellar bodies in
    space for signs, for days, for months and for years. We understand that by
    observing the rotation of the earth in relation to the movement of the sun
    and the moon, and other heavenly bodies, we can tell times. But now we can
    percieve that with the enhancement of the light, those before the flood
    could by the configuration of the stars, tell time at any moment. They
    would not need a Rolex watch; they would have something far better." ~ Carl
    Baugh, Panorama of Creation, (Oklahoma City: Southwest Radio Church, 1989),
    p. 61-62

    DUH, of course when you use a red filter, the stars look colored. If you
    used a green filter, they would look colored also.

    "NASA discovered to their amazement that not only are these stars emitting
    radio wave energy, but that there is music on those radio waves of energy.
    NASA also discovered that not only is music emitted, but the music being
    emitted is in a major key. The music being emitted from these stars is
    harmonious. NASA compared the music being emitted from these star sources
    to the instruments of an orchestra that are all in tune with each other." p.
    64

    I doubt anyone from Norway knows Wolfman Jack, --he was a famous disc jockey
    in the US. The above gives me the idea that we have radio stations on each
    star! Of course that is baloney.

    One must know a bit of geology to see the error in this one, but the
    Cambrian is in the Paleozoic Era, not the Mesozoic:

    "First of all, the trilobites of this early Cambrian period of the Mesozoic
    era appear immediately." ~ Carl Baugh, Panorama of Creation, (Oklahoma City:
    Southwest Radio Church, 1989), p. 19.

    The Mesozoic was the time of the dinosaurs and the trilobites were all dead.

    And my absolute favorite is the living pterodactyl found inside solid rock!

    "In a 1982 Reader's Digest publication, "The Mysteries of the Unexplained,"
    it was related that a century ago, a very phenomenal thing occurred. If
    this record is correct, and having so many other anomalies, we certainly do
    not doubt this account (also, it was related in a verifiable publication),
    this means it is absolutely impossible for evolution to be the explanation
    of how life forms got here.
            "The article refers to the last of the great pterodactyls, the flying
    dinosaurs of the Mesozoic era. The record states that in France, some
    workmen, in the winter of 1856, while working on a partially completed
    railway tunnel between St. Dizey and the Nancy lines, came across something
    unusual. In the tunnel, they had broken and removed a huge boulder of
    Jurassic limestone, which precedes the Cretaceous by several million years.
    After they had broken the limestone, stumbling out of the tunnel towards
    them was a creature which fluttered its wings, croaked, and collapsed dead
    at their feet. this creature had a wingspan of ten feet, seven inches, with
    four legs joined by a membrane like a bat. What should have been feet were
    long talons. The mouth was arrayed with sharp teeth. The skin was black,
    leathery, oily, and thick. Local students of paleontology immediately
    identified this creature as being a pterodactyl." ~ Carl Baugh, Panorama of
    Creation, (Oklahoma City: Southwest Radio Church, 1989), p. 20

    If anyone believes this, I have a few bridges to sell them.

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm