CNN on Oil

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 08:23:34 EDT

    I just saw a CNN report (via web cast) that talked about the imminent peak
    in the oil production. Basically they said what we have been pointing out
    since June. The peak is expected to occur within the next 15 years. Exactly
    when depends upon who does the estimating.

    I was actually surprised that this issue has already made it to CNN.
    Normally reporters sleep at the switch until it is too late.

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm