Re: atheism vs theism

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 14:35:43 EDT

    You are right that no atheist can prove that God is not. Romeo and Juliet do
    not know Shakespeare, how can they prove or disprove his existence? All
    arguments are plausibility arguments. Science is just one way of knowing
    and by no means the only way. Only the physical is the purview of science,
    those things that can be measured by mechanical, electrical, etc. devices.
    Man is a "device" that can know more than the physical. Thanks for your
    comments. Moorad