Re: atheism vs theism

From: Joel Cannon (jcannon@jcannon.washjeff.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:09:44 EDT

    My thoughts are to be humble, be willing to admit to uncertainty or
    acknowledge good arguments or ambiguities, and emphasize Jesus, Jesus,
    and Jesus, and if you want to go farther talk about the history of
    Israel.

    I would try to make it a dialogue rather than a debate. I don't have
    experience doing this so what I say can be taken with a grain of salt.

    > I was asked by the Philosophy and Religion student organization on campus if
    > I wanted to "debate" a professor of their department who is an atheist---I
    > am supposed to represent the theistic point of view. I have accepted. Any
    > comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Moorad

    Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
    Physics Department |
    Washington and Jefferson College |
    Washington, PA 15301 |