Re: Unitarian (and other) Universalist

From: William T. Yates (billyates@billyates.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 20:26:24 EDT

    I think he's correct - the Unitarians denied the Trinity, the Universalists deny
    the uniqueness of salvation through Christ. They found each other.

    Love the one-liners! :)
    Garrison Keillor says that the area around his mythical hometown of Lake Wobegon
    was settled by Unitarian missionaries who came to Minnesota to convert the
    native Indians by means of Interpretve Dance.

    Blessins,
    --Bill Yates