Re: Noah's Ark

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 18:49:32 EDT

    Wendee,

    I saw the article in LIFE Magazine when it came out, and I thought it was
    quite interesting at the time. However the Biblical account does not
    suggest that the ark was shaped like a boat. Furthermore, if the ark had
    run aground on the side of a mountain, as I think the article implied, the
    dove sent out by Noah would have found a place to land besides the ark
    itself.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado