some URLS with research

From: Wendee Holtcamp (wendee@greendzn.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:09:18 EDT

    I am following up to a long post I just sent on Simple Living and the value of nature on Christian morals and values. Here is the web site of researchers Bill Sullivan and Frances Kuo whose study I mentioned, as well as links to a couple stories on their work (this is quoted from an email from Sullivan himself). The Power of Trees article is very good. Of course this is not specifically from a Christian perspective but you all wanted research (Glenn, Joel) and I hope this and some of what I wrote in my other post is somewhat useful or helpful. Wendee :)

    Our website is: http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/~herl from this site, you
    can click on recent publications and see what we've published. I'd
    be happy to mail you copies of our research articles. If you would
    like any or all of them, just let me know and I can pop them in the
    mail to you.

    At our website, you can also click on The Power of Trees, and see a
    summary of our work that was written about a year ago. This is a
    pretty good source that summarizes several years of our research.

    You might also be interested in seeing a recent story about our work
    that appeared in the News Gazette at:
    http://www.newsgazette.com/story.cfm?Number=7331

    And you can find a short description of our work on the urban forest
    and social relations at:
    http://www.enn.com/enn-news-archive/1999/05/051099/greenspace_3096.asp
    this site also has some interesting links.

         ~~ Wendee Holtcamp -- wendee@greendzn.com ~~
     ~~ Environment/Travel/Science Writer ~~ www.greendzn.com ~~
                  No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece
                    of the continent, a part of the main. -- John Donne