Re: 9600/200

From: AvidMixer@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 14:51:12 EDT

    In a message dated 7/11/00 12:12:47 PM, kskelton@asante.org writes:

    << The reason why I say "at least for now" is due to the fact that I am still
    checking into the missing Genie card that I don't see on my system! I found
    one for $500 and if it is not there it will be! >>

    You won't be able to just plug in a Genie card if the system wasn't "blessed"
    for one. You'll need to get your dongle updated by Avid to use a Genie. Also,
    when I mentioned the possibility of using a FireWire card, I didn't mean to
    imply it would work with your XPress. It won't.

    Greg G