Re: intelligent design

From: Wendee Holtcamp (wendee@greendzn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 16:07:47 EDT

    Bryan wrote:
    >If *not*, then at this point, intelligent design by natural causes
    (IDNC)
    >looks very much like intelligent design by direct action (IDDA).

    I didn't thoroughly read all the previous back-posts on these issues
    because I'm heavily into some article research, but unless I'm missing
    your point (which is possible) this is exactly why I questioned at the
    very beginning of the thread does theistic evolution necessarily have
    to be opposed to intelligent design. Maybe as defined by some, but not
    as defined by others? Sometimes I feel like its the age-old situation
    of philosophers arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of
    a pin! And it is, truly.

    My best,
    Wendee