RE: Spam on ASA: Technologies for Worship

From: Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 11:01:53 EDT

    Lawrence,

    I agree that these messages are annoying but it may be difficult to filter
    them all. Just hit the "delete" button; the "delete file" is a bottomless
    pit, anyway. I use Microsoft Exchange which has a "preview" window and
    don't even have to open the message. [This is not intended to be a plug for
    Microsoft! ;-) ]

    Chuck Vandergraaf