RE: unique dilemma with PwrPt for Mac

From: Kuentz, Michael \(M.\) (mkuentz@ford.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 13:03:38 EST

    Thanks for the suggestion Kim, but is the way we have been doing in the
    past. We used to go from a PC with an SVGA-Video conversion card out to a
    Beta-SP deck. The point of doing it within one machine is to retain the best
    quality possible. As well, having PowerPoint on the Mac - hypothetically -
    would allow me as the editor to make any changes necessary.

    Michael K. Kuentz
    Sr. Editor
    Ford Motor Company / FCSD
    Allen Park, MI 48101
    (313) 317-7413 edit
    mkuentz@ford.com
    "Happiness Is a Warm Avid" - Director James Cameron