Re: The Tower of Babel

From: Inge Frette (inge.frette@geologica.no)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 10:35:02 EST

    Hei,
    "Books&Culture" - an evangelical review magazine
    has a special section on this book in their
    Sept/Oct 1999 issue,
    see
    http://www.christianity.net/bc/9B5/

    Here Phillip Johnson responds to the book - since he and
    the ID movement are discussed a lot in the book.
    Robert Pennock then responds to Johnson.

    Regards from Inge