a misplaced phrase

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 09:39:37 EST

    It has been pointed out to me privately, what everyone here knows, I am not
    a craftsman of the English language. I wrote:

    <Today Templeton is little
    <known except among aficionados of those who leave Christianity like me.

    It should read
    Today Templeton is little know except among aficionados, like me, of those
    who leave Christianity.

    I am still a Christian contrary to my sentence. But then I ain't gut know
    buk lurnin'.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology