Re: ID:philosophy or scientific theory?

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:41:41 EST

    I find it hard to believe that people leave their faith because there are no
    Christian apologetics around to answer their doubts. What is wrong with
    going to the original source, the Bible? Scientists go to the original
    source, nature, to answer questions, don't they? As I Christian I believe
    the Truth lies in Scripture, just as the truth about nature lies in nature
    itself and not necessarily in the minds of researchers. I think the reason
    for leaving the Christian faith is manifold, but I find it hard to believe
    that it is the one you give.

    Moorad