Re: ID (fwd)

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 13:51:16 EST

    God is the giver of life does not mean that we are begotten by Him.
    Therefore the nature of what is created is different from God's. Man is
    closer to God in nature than animals--can reason, love, imagine, etc. I ask
    you, what is the difference then between man and beast, both living beings?
    Are you saying that man is only matter? Is matter all that there is then? I
    am not sure I follow you.

    Moorad