Re: ID (fwd)

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 13:41:53 EST

    No one denies the regularity of nature with the amazing ability of man to
    describe it with the aid of created mathematics. The conclusion of this
    ought to be the existence of an intelligence far beyond ours in capacity and
    ability. But for scientists to conclude from their meager achievements that
    man can explain everything and even have their explanation, somehow, bring
    the whole thing into existence is what I am disagreeing with. I am not
    taking away from the achievements of scientist, what I am indicating is
    humility on the sight of such achievements.

    Moorad