Re: ID (fwd)

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 10:10:01 EST

    Dear George,

    Spirit is that which is immaterial and a part of man. Man is body, mind and
    spirit. An animal is body and mind. Man cannot be explained as a material
    being only. The whole realm of the moral is outside the physical, yet it
    exists. Man exists in the realm of the physical/spiritual otherwise man
    could not make moral decisions. Some of what I say is what I consider
    self-evident. Perhaps they are not to you, but that is where we differ.

    Take care,

    Moorad