Re: Ubiquitous humans

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 17:29:12 EST

    I don't disagree with the quotation Paul presented. The educated of the
    day knew that the earth was round and did think it was too far from Spain
    to China. However, like today, the educated people know that evolution
    took place and that the earth is old. But there is a huge group of people
    who have never studied science who believe quite the opposite. I don't
    think it is an unreasonable analogy to the likely beliefs of the lesser
    educated of Columbus' day.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology