Re: Two Times

glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:17:43 +0000

At 06:20 PM 12/19/99 -0800, Bert Massie wrote:
>Glenn
>
>This view is not widely held which is of course not a reason to believe it or
>not. But, for those of us who do not see Gen 1 in this view and for those of
>us who believe that General Relativity is a good theory of gravity, there are
>certain issues of how time is measured. Bert M.

You have a double assumption above. I don't understand what it is you are
trying to get across. General Relativity has little to do with Genesis.
Tell us what you think the problem is or why you think this relativistic
clock business is important to Genesis. I believe in General Relativity
having studied it a bit (albeit I am absolutely no expert). For those who
hold that Genesis 1 is the order of creation in 6 days, then you have
bigger problems with paleontology than you do with GR.

glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm