Re: bible ethics

John W. G. Neal (nealjw@one.net)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:01:23 -0500 (EST)

Jesus hardly derived his teachings from any worldly source. He taught
from himself, that is, the truth. Eternal Transcendence is the source of
all things, not the other way around. Teachings and philosophies akin to
Christ are "in the air" in the same way that a finger print is on the
surface of something you touch. God made and is in this universe. How
could his creation not perceive and derive from his being? Only a true
anti-christ, of course. God is all and in all.