Re: Two more gaps in the fossil record

mortongr@flash.net
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:06:47 +0000

At 08:45 AM 10/15/1999 -0400, Moorad Alexanian wrote:
>Dear Glenn,
>
>I just saw the "picture" of Archaeoraptor in the paper this morning. Glenn
>this is an honest question, if you analyze all the presently existing
>animals, can you find a chain of them and say that one evolved from the
>other, if you were to find their fossils? Please analyze the data with no
>theory in mind.

Take a look at http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/transit.htm

One never analyzes anything with nothing in their mind! Please analyze the
flight path of a projectile with no theory in mind--including Einstein and
Newton, gravity, air-resistance etc.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology