Re: PJ and Saganism

mortongr@flash.net
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:14:01 +0000

At 08:58 AM 08/27/1999 -0400, Moorad Alexanian wrote:
>Dear Morton,
>
>I do not question your sincerity for the type of inquiry you are involved
>with. But it seems that there are too many doing what you are doing. It is
>true that one person may be all that is needed to make a breakthrough in any
>particular subject matter. But must there be so many involved in that area
>of "research?" I like to learn, that is why I read most of what I read. I
>even listen to Farrakhan. I like first hand info.

I assume that they are doing what they feel the Lord is leading them to do.
Why should we question that or expect us to be able to decide how many is
enough. When I was a YEC I was clearly on the wrong track, but God lead me
down paths I never expected to go. Should I not have been involved as a
YEC? I would say yes, because if I had never been a YEC, I would not be
what I am today [an obnoxious, argumentative, persistent, SOB :-) ]

But the point is, it is not up to you or I to decide how many is enough.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm