Re: the saddest statement

mortongr@flash.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:23:08 +0000

At 08:46 PM 08/25/1999 -0400, George Murphy wrote:
>mortongr@flash.net wrote:
> I agree with you in favor of TE over against PC, but consider this a
>questionable argument. It assumes that we know God's purpose in creating
each
>species & God's standard of success for them.

I can't deny that it is somewhat of a weak argument which illustrates that
it is also and equally weak argument to assume as many PCs do (Like Hugh
Ross) that God created the animals to prepare the world for future animals.
You are correct that God's intentions are not always clear.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm