Re: PJ and Saganism

mortongr@flash.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:39:13 +0000

At 08:41 AM 08/24/1999 -0400, Moorad Alexanian wrote:
>The evidence is there. He is and the universe is. Isn't that enough? Could
>it be that some of our search for evidence is a lack of faith? Moorad

I prefer to believe that the search for evidence IS an exercise of my
faith. Faith, to me, is not simply believing the impossible--it is an
active attempt to solve the worst problems in Christian apologetics or
theology. It takes lots of faith to believe that there is a solution
waiting to be found. It takes no faith at all to sit on one's hands and
throw verbal stones at those in the arena.
glenn

Foundation, Fall and Flood
Adam, Apes and Anthropology
http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm