Re: GM food

L and N enterprises (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:45:39 -0600

Janine,

I usually just lurk on the list but this is a topic I have done a bit of
reading about. I don't think the link is with the specific food issues
so much as it is government handling of the information flow, hence the
phrase "rocked Briton's faith in politicians, regulators and
scientists". The government did a lousy job of handling the CJD-mad cow
fiasco so people don't trust them when it comes to GM foods.

Kamilla

Personally,