Re: Kirlian "photography"

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 05:39:08 -0700

Dear John:

You are probably one of the largest deceivers I had ran into so far. Here
is what the research REALLY is...

The legititimate research is by controlling the variable factors such as:

1) conductivity
2) pressure
3) humidity
4) frequency of discharge
5) duration

Kirlian photography has been shown to be useful for some types of nonde-
strucitve testing "reason unknown". As technologists we believe they will
be related to overall quantum distributions of energy...

NOT METAPHYSICAL HOCUS POCUS: KARMA, SPIRITS, AND MIRACLES!

Then christians wonder why technolgists are hardline??? Think about it!!!
As far as your logic is concerned... I'll employ Occam's Razor :)

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel