Re: Science & Philosophy

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:32:14 -0700

Hi Moorad:

I beginning to enjoy you! Let me refer you to George Smoot's work on this
and the Cobe Satellite Team. Now... look in your dictionary... lookup the
word "Cosmology" -> many dictionaries defined it as philosophy.

BUT it is now science. And it is growing faster due to technology that is
available to radio astronomers and even optical astronomers than was used
just a few years ago. It even is a pass time in Amateur Radio, where this
field of endeavor is one of my favorites.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel