Re: Meta 103: Genes, Genesis, and God: Skyhooks and Cranes

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 07:15:33 -0700

Moorad:

Your're wrong again...

Panzious & Wilson --> Microwave background radiation proved the Big Bang.
Before that is was just speculation by Einstein et al...

Repeatability seperates science from philosophy.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel