Re: Accepting Genesis 1 as scientific truth

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:57:59 -0700

Greetings:

David has touched on an important point below. If one depends on a simple
reading of Genesis, there has been no evening and morning since (day #7).
Ok literalists... What's wrong with this picture???

Genesis (even in Moses's day) was not meant to be a scientific text. This
line of reasoning strains all logic regardless of: Y.E.C., O.E.C., Design
and T.E. positions.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--