Re: Meta 103: Genes, Genesis, and God: Skyhooks and Cranes

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 03:32:20 -0700

Keith:

Very interesting points here... Question: Repeatability??? Can all of the
points be verified in the lab? If not -> it falls well outside the sphere
of science.

One has to be VERY careful with metaphysics my friend :)

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel