Re: The Genesis Factor

James Taggart (James_Taggart@multilink.com)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:05:41 -0400

Won't help. They'll slice you up with Occam's razor. Whatever transitionals
you supply will be met with, "Ah, but where is the transition between the
transitionals?" Given that we have discovered but a small percentage of all the
creatures that ever existed, and that the transitionals are just that,
"transitionals," and therefore never greatly represented in the animal
population, the fortunate thing is that we find any of 'em. But we will never
find enough to satisfy the antievolutionaries.

"Jeffrey Lee" <jalee@cts.com> on 05/31/99 05:09:36 PM