Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:41:58 -0700

John:

All theistic evolution is is: "mode of creation". It in no way negates in
anyway the truth of God's word. An unbeleiver is just as likely to shun a
faith in the cross - no matter what.

If you are familiar with a model of Knowledge known as THE PYRAMID, it is
formed by science and experience (at the base), transcended by mathematic
principles, which is transcended by philosophical principles, and finally
by THEOLOGICAL <or> 1st Principles. We as Christians view Christ as that.
See John 1:1 for this :)

Typically: Y.E.C.'s, O.E.C's, & Designer advocates attempt to use a form
of philosophy to defend their positions... But they usually fall apart in
first year science courses. I am not going to get into a discourse in the
intricates of Q.M. and Chaos Theory, because that would involve too much.

I'll leave that task to your local college library.

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel