Re: Re Art

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Mon, 31 May 1999 12:22:20 -0400

Bob wrote:

>I am currently working on an article on trilobites with Art. I have not
>found any of the character deficiencies you lay on him.

Ah, trilobites! Let's see how much I remember without looking it up.
Trilobites can be traced to the Cambrian period about 530 million years
ago. They were extinct by the time of the dinosaurs, 230 million years
ago, and of course, were long gone by the flood since man did not appear
any earlier than six milliion years ago. Naturally, no Trilobites could
have died in the flood, and no Trilobite remains could be attributable to
the post-flood period. Is that about right as you see it?

Would you and he both agree on this simplified time scale?

Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
"The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."