Re: Science you'd be proud of; or the results of theistic evolution

William A. Wetzel (n6rky@pacbell.net)
Mon, 31 May 1999 05:05:44 -0700

John:

Knowledge can be used for both good and/or evil. Thought control??? It is
like gun control - it's simplistic, altruistic, and utopian. But... it is
not realistic. I would suggest you review your philosophical views.

Real change comes from within. Science like any other tool serves us with
blind power. It is US who give it sight :)

Best Wishes,
William - N6RKY

--
William A. Wetzel