Re: Coral Growth Rates

Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:18:06 -0400

Ed wrote:

>> Why do you speak as a non-Christian?

>What a bizarre question. Are non-Christians not allowed to speak?

Let me rephrase that. Why do you choose to be a non-Christian?

>Frankly, Dick, arguing and bickering don't bother me a bit. An irresponsible
>attack such as the one you made does bother me, but I am reasonable enough
not to
>attribute such an attack to Christianity.

Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple. He called the scribes and
Pharisees "hypocrites." His mercy was poured out on the ignorant masses.
His
wrath was upon those who should have known better. If you knew Christ, Ed,
some
of these things would make more sense to you.

>I think that YEC is wrong. I think that some YECs are terribly dishonest
and I
>would agree that YECism tends to push the scientifically literate away from
>Christianity.

Are you one example?

>> If an apology could bring one such as you to give his life for Christ, I'd
>> apologize to a thousand Arts, nay a million, tens of millions. There is
>> nothing nearly so important in the words we put here that can in anyway
>> compare with one life saved. Your life, Ed.

>As I said, your behavior has no bearing on the credibility of
Christianity. The
>fact that you would follow up such a nasty attack by trying to witness to
me does,

I'm not witnessing to you here. I am bewildered that being condemned for
all eternity
does not seem to bother you, whereas my decorum or lack thereof does!

Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
"The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."